Your Practice Will Stand Out and Show Your Uniqueness When You Follow These Simple Principles
You have a burning desire desire to create, lead, and manage a substantial managed group practice. But you lack real business experience and knowledge. Driven by tenacity, courage and commitment you push forward.
Your practice is your legacy and it’s time to engage some additional services and products to support long-term mission and core values.
Long-term relief from Chronic Migraine Pain Now Available!
Many millions of Americans suffer from episodic & chronic migraine and cluster headaches, resulting in an estimated 150 million work days lost every year, costing Americans over $10 Billion in direct costs, annually.
Additionally, atypical facial pain, pain from failed dental procedures, and trigeminal neuralgia result in untold additional suffering nationally and world-wide.
WE’RE READY TO HELP YOU ELEVATE YOUR PRACTICE… ENHANCE YOUR LEGACY… BUILD THE PRACTICE FOR THE FUTURE!
- The SphenoCath® Solution
- How It Works
- Higher Success, Lower Risk
- Low-Cost and Insurance-Friendly
Medical science has attempted to “reset” chaotic signal impulse conduction in the Sphenopalatine Ganglion(SPG) for over 100 years. SPG/V2 neuralgia has been linked to painful conditions such as episodic and chronic migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, upper plate dental pain, and a typical facial neuropathies.
- This simple procedure is effective in providing immediate and long-term relief from SPG/PPG and V2 related conditions! (Central Dysautonomia).
- The SphenoCath® is an FDA-registered Class-1 transnasal drug delivery device.
- Careful tracking of procedural endeavors throughout the U.S. has shown exceptional patient tolerance and no reported severe adverse events or reactions.
- Practitioners across the U.S. have reported procedural efficacy of over 50% reduction in VAS [Visual Analog Scale] for greater than 80% of their patients.
- The SphenoCath® delivers a local anesthetic to the sphenopalatine ganglion group (SPG) of nerves in the back of the nasal cavity.
- The anesthetic is delivered using a thin, soft, flexible catheter inserted through the nostril, without the use of needles, cotton swabs, or harsh medications.
- SphenoCath® revolutionized how SPG blocks are delivered, eliminating discomfort to make the procedure safe, fast and comfortable.
- The procedure is fast (2–5 minutes), with minimal recovery (15 minutes) and can be performed in-office by any trained medical professional.
- Most patients experience immediate relief from headache pain.
- Medical professionals trained in the procedure report success rates as high as 94
- SphenoCath® procedure is low risk and effective for patients of all ages, including pregnant women, with minimal to no side effects.
- Provides long-lasting relief for most types of headache pain.
- It’s an alternative to Botox.
- Most insurance companies, and Medicare, cover the procedure.
- In most patients, the SphenoCath® procedure eliminates the need for expensive migraine narcotics.
- A typical SphenoCath® procedure costs no more than one month of migraine meds, but lasts three to four times longer.
We offer: Chronic Care Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, Regenerative Biologics, Medication Management, Behavior Health Screenings, Diagnostic Lab Services, Pain Management Services.
For more information please contact.
Serving all cities in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.